Strap Attack #15 –


When he was 15, drew came out of the closet. “I didnt find any point in concealing it,” he said. “I knew my family will be cool. “Now hes 21 and he says hes a top”90% of their time. “The other 10 percent? “Im quite picky about who goes inside ,” he said. “I get more off on topping than bottoming, though.” He states his torso is his favorite body part. “I like the hair,” he explained. “I love little guys. “He added:”I just wish I had been little more hairy.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *